Wills & Powers Of Attorney
- $175.00 – single Powers of Attorney OR single Will
- $375.00 – single Will and Powers of Attorney
- $325.00 – Powers of Attorney for a couple
- $725.00 – Wills and Powers of Attorney for a couple
HST not included
Some things to consider while planning your testamentary documents are:
- Who you will name as your Executor(s) & alternate Executor(s)
- Beneficiaries of your estate
- Guardian(s) of any minor children
In your will you appoint your representative to settle your debts and to distribute your assets to your family or friends. If you don’t have a will your family will have to apply to court to have someone appointed.
Powers of Attorney are very important. Should you be unable to communicate due to illness or accident your Power of Attorney is your representative for banking and personal care direction. Typically, you would appoint the same parties as your Power of Attorney & alternate Power of Attorney as your Executor in your will; however, you’re not limited to that.